Cell Phone Spy
There are many software applications that have been developed to monitor employees in the workplace. If you have a big team working for you, your managers may not be able to keep track of every aspect of work.
More often than not, complacency sets in the work place and if you are not careful, employees adopt practices such as using offensive language, surfing pornography, exchanging messages not related to work or looking for jobs during office hours.
In institutions such as banks and insurance companies, having an employee monitoring system prevents instances such as sharing confidential customer information. You can restrict or control access to such information using computer monitoring software and cell phone spy apps.
Such software and tools for monitoring employees will help you to:
- Guarantee employee productivity
- Ensure employee effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure adherence to company rules and regulations
- Protect against practices that could result in lawsuits
- Protect your business secrets and ensure compliance to business rules
- Ensure your company’s property is not being used for other purposes
Below are ways that different digital surveillance tools can help you safeguard your business:
Cell Phone Monitoring
Work-issued cell phones belong to your business and should be monitored. Smartphones have all the capabilities that a computer has and are a more popular tool of work when outside the office. Cell phone spy apps can serve you in the following ways:
- If your employees are field related, you can use the GPS tracking feature to locate their movements.
- You can even use it to monitor their call details, text messages, and emails.
Computer monitoring apps track and record everything that is happening on a computer during work hours.
If you don’t already have software for monitoring computers being used by your employees, get Spytech Coupons to access deals for software.
Computer software can be used in the following ways:
- Software to Track Work Time on the Computer
When you have a team that works remotely, or you are paying employees per hour worked, you need software to monitor their logged worked hours.
Upon reporting to work, your employees need to launch the app in order to start tracking. The software will then track hours and can even take screenshots of the work in progress in order to provide proof of work.
- Software to Track Computer Activity
You can use software that operates in the background to monitor employees without their knowledge. The software will log all activity to a server for later review.
Such software will monitor:
- Keystrokes typed
- Incoming and outgoing emails
- Websites visited and time spent in those websites
- Files and documents accessed, shared, deleted or retrieved
- Items saved on removable media or uploaded to the computer from the removable media
- Use of social media
- Attendance and inactivity
In addition to computer and cell phone monitoring, the tracking tools below are important to monitor activities that take place in the work place:
Electronic Access Systems
You can install electronic keypads on doors, elevators or at the gate of your work premises to record check-in and check-out times. Access can be via keycard or biometric system.
An added benefit of this system is that it increases the security of your workplace by keeping out intruders.
Surveillance systems can be deployed in plain sight or can be hidden. If there have been cases of theft for instance, a strategically placed video surveillance system will help you catch the culprit.