How do you take Kratom?
Usually kratom leaves are chewed fresh in Thailand. But after removing the central vein. However, Dried leaves also can be chewed, but this a little difficult, so several people generally prefer to crush them or consume them in powder form to ingest more easily.
Kratom powder can be mixed with applesauce or fruit juice. Which partly mask the bitter taste of kratom and allows it to be swallowed quickly. With dry leaves often kratom tea is strained and drunk. So far, this is the method most widely used in the West is made.
Kratom also be smoked, but not a preferred method because the amount of leaves that would be needed for normal dose would be excessive. You can make an extract of kratom through a long process of boiling of kratom leaves fresh or dried. This type of extract can be stored for later use, in addition, this extract can be swallowed of small pellets, or can be dissolved in hot water which can consumed as a tea.
Many people like to mix kratom tea with their regular ordinary black tea or other herbal tea as this makes it more palatable, you can also add sugar or honey to sweeten…
How does Kratom Tea?
This is a simple recipe to make kratom tea. This recipe will make enough for a 8-16 tea with mild doses, 4 half dose, or two moderately strong doses:
- Just take 50 grams of crushed kratom leaves and simply put them in a pot and add one liter of water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and pouring it into a bowl and then reserve the liquid.
- Squeeze the leaves against the strainer, to get the rest of the liquid.
- Put the kratom leaves back in the pot, now add another liter of fresh water. Just repeat steps 2 and 3… When the leaves have been used for the second time now they can discard.
- Put the combined liquid, from both boils back into the pot and boil until the volume of liquid is reduced to about 100 ml. The idea is that the tea reaches a small volume for each single dose can be easily ingested. You can reduce the tea, whatever you want.
Kratom tea is bitter, to minimize unpleasant taste, it is best to swallow as quickly as possible and then take a sip of some fruit taste masking.
You can use the same method of preparation with larger or smaller kratom simply adjusting by the volume of water used in amounts. Kratom tea can be safely stored in the refrigerator, for about 5 days. Is it possible to keep longer, but it’s better to play it safe and not drink it after five days. The tea can be stored for several months, if you add some alcohol, so far, add 10% alcohol it can keep for months in the refrigerator. This is the equivalent of a style of liquor vodka, rum, or similar to the parts kratom tea.