Now the diet is becoming issue of concern day by day small children’s as well as young and elder peoples become obsessed for fast food and street food that is not fine for health. And due these all inadequate eating habits people and children’s are suffering from dangerous diseases and varicose veins is one of them and this quite dangerous for legs and you need proper treatment for varicose veins.
Basically varicose veins are veins that turn into distended and abnormal. And this problem of varicose veins can occur anywhere in the body. In this disease leaflet valve to thwart blood from regulating backwards and due this blood go back to heart and the veins happen to varicose.
It is very necessary to get vigilant on early warning sign to get best treatment for varicose veins and the symptoms are:-
· Uneven scar-like scrap can emerge at the ankles and is recognized as atrophie Blanche.
· Legs become heavy and regular pain in legs.
· In some cases skin on ankle becomes shrivel and the skin also turn out to be hard.
· And if you get injured on that portion of varicose veins that there is more bleeding and takes more time for healing.
· The area where this varicose vein occurs then the color of skin changes and even you feel dryness and itching on affected area.
Impediment which varicose veins patient undergo:-
· Swelling on skin near to ankle patient will feel dilemma while walking.
· Dermatitis which could cause skin loss problem.
· Within affected area blood clots formed and cause major issues.
· And other complications are Pain, gentleness; weightiness and skin become sensitive that easily get wound.
Above all do some of the symptoms of varicose veins and this disease need emergency treatment and for treatment you cannot rely on anyone you require Specialists in EVLA, endovenous Laser Ablation Walk-in, walk-out health center crossways the UK. They have professional team of doctors who will help you get rid from this disease without surgery. You cannot take this disease leniently as it necessitates quick medical care.
And for the diagnosis of varicose veins disease there are Perthe’s test which is basically a analysis for patency of the bottomless femoral vein; with the patient standing and other test is Trendelenburg test and Fegan’s test. In Trendelenburg test the patient in the stretched situation, the leg is contract at the hip and rose on top of heart point. The veins will pour due to enormity or with the aid of the examiner’s hand clutch blood towards the heart.
Varicose veins disease occurs mostly in women’s than men. Varicose veins occur by folding the legs and ankles. And it also caused by hyperhomocysteinemia in the body. This will humiliate and slow down the arrangement of the three main functional mechanism of the blood vessel: elastin, proteoglycans, and collagen.
Hope this above information will help you to get liberate from this hazardous disease Varicose Veins and you must be regular in treatment so that it will cure quickly.